Tanja goes Hyderabad

and all over India





Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Ethical Principles of Reiki

Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words - Rei which means "God's Wisdom or the Higher Power" and Ki which is "life force energy". So Reiki is actually "spiritually guided life force energy."

Chakras are used in reiki to allow focus and direct universal energy to the healer. The purpose is to absorb cosmic energy and distribute it evenly.


Just for today, I will live the attitude of gratitude

Just for today, I will not worry

Just for today, I will not be angry

Just for today, I will do my work honestly

Just for today, I will show love and respect for every living thing


If you need to see if your energy flows well, or if your chakras are blocked, try out the chakra test
  • Chakra Test

  • It takes 10 min and is free of charge.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

     

    Many thanks to Tina and Sonam for taking some time to talk about Hyderabad