Tanja goes Hyderabad

and all over India





Thursday, November 02, 2006

It is all about Karma

Life is beautiful.

After getting puked on, harrasted, almost sufficated due to allergy I had another rough weekend. I had high fever, diahorrea like never ever thought of, rash all over my body, extrem joint pains and head aches. I went to the doctor and luckly enough he had diagnosed me incorrectly with viral fever, possibly dengue. I turned out to be fine after a couple of days, so I selfdiagnosed me with bad food poisoning. Italian restaurants are still best in Italy I believe...



Anyway, things look to turn out to the better. I will leave my hotel room (I will miss the breakfast buffets I must say) and enjoy the luxury of a HOME.
Further more my plans to visit Varanasi, one of the holy cities, has come into close reach. I might as well tick the Taj Mahal on the same trip.
My good Karma is coming through, and to enhance that, I will be taking REIKI classes over the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Many thanks to Tina and Sonam for taking some time to talk about Hyderabad